Call For Availability
2019 Husqvarna ST324 (961 93 01-23)
Husqvarna ST324 has been developed for landowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear large amounts of snow from their properties. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, while power steering and a high capacity belt system ensure smooth operation in heavy snow. Plus, the heavy-duty components are extremely durable—including a cast iron auger box and cast iron impeller. An industry exclusive handles adjust to four positions for optimum ergonomics. Features include heated grips, LED headlights and an electric starter for quick startups in any weather. Working width is 24 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Loop handle: Loop handle for improved grip and control
- High capacity belt system: High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- Height adjustable handle: 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation.
- Working width: 24 in
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.71 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 7.5 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement: 15.5 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Horse Power
- 7.5 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 15.5 cu.in.
- 24 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.71 gal. (US)