Call For Availability
2019 Husqvarna 324L (967 05 58-01)
Experience a higher level of power and durability with the 324L string trimmer from Husqvarna. This string trimmer offers a range of commercial-style features, including air purge and a heavy-duty bevel gear trimmer head. Plus, the 4-cycle engine removes the need for mixing gas and oil. It's the perfect semi-professional workmate for landowners or landscapers looking for commercial-grade performance from their string trimmer.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- No fuel mixing: No need for mixing gas with oil when refueling. 4-stroke engine runs on pure gasoline.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.24 lbs
- Tube diameter: 0.9 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 221.67 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 217.50 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 25 cm³
- Power output: 1.07 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7000 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 510 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3100 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 9.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 8.2 m/s²
- 1.07 hp
- 25 cm³
- 11.24 lb.