Call For Availability
2018 Ferris SRS™ Z3X 5901692 - 61" 37HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
Superior Traction With Stand-Out Performance Built to deliver superior traction and performance, the new SRS™ Z3X raises the bar for stand-on productivity. With larger deck options, the Z3X increases productivity without sacrificing the trusted Ferris cut quality. A pivoting front axel allows the Z3X to grip on steep inclines, meaning you can mow safer and more efficiently on even the most difficult of yards. Plus, the Soft Ride Stand-On system adds a new level of comfort and peace of mind with an integrated suspension platform and operator presence shut off.
- Available with Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard System or Kawasaki® FX850V EFI engine options
- Available in a 61" or 72" mowing deck with a iCD™ Cutting System which comes equipped with strong 1/4 -inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The SRS™ Z3 covers more grass in less time with a 12 mph max ground speed.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch, the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while our fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxle allows the unit to handle demanding conditions.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Large Fuel Capacity: Generous 11-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- Adjustable Speed Control: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Suspension Platform System: The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Pivoting Front Axel: The patent pending pivoting front axle allows the mowing deck to follow the contours of the ground while providing overall increased mower stability.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard
- Displacement (cc): 852
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75 - 5
- Suspension: Operator suspension platform with coil-over-shock suspension
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxles with 8" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 24 X 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0 - 12
- Overall Length (in): 72
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1267
- Safety Group/Controls: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine, Automatic PTO restart
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 37 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starting: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 X 6.5-6 flat-free
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0 - 5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 64/75
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37 hp
- Engine Type
- BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxles with 8 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.