Call For Availability
2018 Ferris IS 2600Z - 61" 24HP Yanmar™
Call for Price
Affordable And Dependable Diesel Power For Lawn Care Pros Or Dedicated Homeowners
The IS® 2600Z Series of mowers builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System and long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this machine truly performs under the rigors of professional landscaping. No other product in its class can match its value, especially when paired with the benefits of the Ferris patented suspension system.
- iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in a 61" cutting width allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Optional professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
- Comfortable padded 1" tubular steering control levers.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow uneven terrain faster with a consistent cut quality allowing you to be more productive.
- Efficient Engine: Efficient Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine.
- Patented Suspension System: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Serviceability: Quick-release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 5".
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Smooth Steering: Patented steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar™ diesel
- Displacement (cc): 904
- Cylinders: 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 88
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1606
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brake: Internal transaxles
- Engine Power Rating *: 24 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-6
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76.75 / 63.5
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.